There is a large amount of guidance relating to the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
We have consolidated over 30 pieces of guidance into one document. The main section summarises the requirements of CRC and is less than half of the document. More detailed information is available further on in the document. In the majority of cases you should be able to find the information you need in the main section. You can use the links from the contents page and the flow charts in Section 3 to access the summary information you need.
The guidance manual is made up of a main section, a glossary of terms, and a series of detailed annexes. The manual is intended to be read on screen as it contains a large number of hyperlinks. If you have followed a link and then want to return to your original location in the document, hold down the ALT key and then press the left arrow on your keyboard.
This document is available below. Also included on this page are all our screen shot guide presentations to help you use the CRC registry and tools to help with annual reporting.
We suggest you check back regularly to ensure you are using the most up-to-date versions of our guidance.
Phase 2 guidance
Screenshot guidance presentations
- Enrolling your account and “My Account” User Guide (May 2011,Version 1) (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Enrolling the second contact (May 2011, Version 1) (PDF, 590KB)
- How to order allowances (July 2012, Version 2) (PDF, 590KB)
- How to surrender allowances (July 2012, Version 2) (PDF, 590KB)
- How to trade allowances (April 2012, Version 1) (PDF, 590KB)
- Enrolling and logging in as an account representative (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Annual Reporting Screenshots and Worked Example (June 2011, Version 1) (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Footprint Reporting Screenshots and Worked Example (June 2011, Version 1) (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Agents in CRC (updated March 2011, Version 1) (PDF, 590KB)
- How to appoint an account representative (PDF, 723KB)
- Registering and Enrolling as an Agent to act on behalf of an Account Representative (March 2012) (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Solutions to common access problems (July 2012, Version 6) (PDF 192KB)
Please read the terms of the CRC Annual Report Calculator software licence agreement and limited product warranty carefully before you install or use the software. Your right to use the software is governed by the terms of this agreement. Installing the software onto your computer or using it indicates your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept the terms, do not install or use the software.